Monday, April 28, 2008

News

Last weekend's camp was......interesting. As a helper, I ended up running around. And around. And around. I think I have the route between Canteen 1 and Canteen 2 memorized by now.

Lemme see...... Whiskey group was the most enthu. Maybe they were on......I dunno......whiskey? XD

What else...... Sierra's guys had no balls, and, um, Zulu and Juliet merged to form Zuliet. Jay is gay(but I'm sure you already knew that), Ash is as reckless as Ash(Satoshi), Madame President got stressed out, as did some other com members, which led to people getting pissed off. Campers......were at some times high and at other times sianz. I mean, coming in at the end of a night walk thru school sian? Not some, but almost all??? Anyway, at debrief we figured out the problems, so that's not too bad. Well, except that Camp Commandant Ken needed more manpower but decided to assign me......nothing? I spent the whole night walk time in our bunk doing nothing, and he complains of lack of manpower. Not my fault. I wanted in on the night walk, but...... *shrugz*



On a different topic, tomorrow after school, my dad agreed to bring me to Sim Lim to get GTA IV!

No comments: